Neill Furmston is an award-winning Art Director & Creative Director with two decades experience working on global brands, across all media.
Here's a quick career history to date :
After graduating from Buckinghamshire New University, Neill joined Definition Design Partnership, initially as a Junior Designer. Working his way up the ranks, he made Junior Partner and eventually Creative Director.
Picked up by Soho-based Feref in 2001 as Creative Director and eventually promoted to Group Creative Director
Headhunted in 2007 by Pablo London as Creative Director and a member of the board of Directors.
Left to help set-up ichi-worldwide in 2009 as Executive Creative Director across London and Los Angeles offices.
For the full version please visit the LinkedIn profile: uk.linkedin.com/in/neillfurmston
In 2015, Neill left ichi to pursue a wider range of client opportunities and has recently completed campaigns for Google, Persil, Cif, Cancer Research UK and Moët & Chandon. He's currently ACD for Mindshare's Invention Team.
Throughout his career, Neill has put a strong emphasis on strategy, creative excellence, team management, staying on top of trends and, above all, results.
Key Skills and Achievements:
• Pitch-winning Creative Leader.
• Award-winning across film, digital and print.
• Strong strategic, art direction and conceptual skills.
• Client facing at international and global level.
• Successful in setting up and restructuring depts.
• Strong management and staff development skills.
• Consistent and unaffected by pressure.
• ATL, 360 & Integrated experience.
Here you'll find a selection of Neill's work from various agencies, plus a handful of personal projects too.
Thanks for stopping by.
email@example.com 07855 847389